I have more pictures of Jon's birthday celebration. I want to add that God gave Jon 2 more inches of snow, however since Denver had a big storm I guess we can't complain.
The cake that I had ordered for church was finished at church and Jon and James had to share a piece, so I decided to prolong the celebration and on Monday I made the birthday meal of orange chicken (no corn bread however) stirfry. I also made another Star Wars cake, and this time Jon and James had their own piece.
The cake that I had ordered for church was finished at church and Jon and James had to share a piece, so I decided to prolong the celebration and on Monday I made the birthday meal of orange chicken (no corn bread however) stirfry. I also made another Star Wars cake, and this time Jon and James had their own piece.
The last birthday cake I made was for James, and I did not realize that I needed more birthday candles. It just so happened that the only ones in the house were 2 stars and Bob and Larry. So that is what Jon had on his cake.
And now here is the rest of the story:
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away . . . (skipping to the end) so after realizing that Luke and Darth Vader were in a battle to the death Bob and Larry stepped onto the Death Star and introduced themselves. Shocked and stunned at the arrival of two talking vegetables who cleary had no signs of the force with them Darth Vader and Luke stopped fighting to see what these strange veggies had to say.
Bob "Uh yeah, we are not from around here"
Larry "I am, I am, I am Cuke Skywalker"
Bob "No you're not Larry. In fact we say May God be with you, instead of may the force be with you"
Larry "Can I try the light saber?"
Bob "No Larry. We noticed that you two were not getting along and we would like to show you a little video to help you resolve your issues. If you don't mind using your force to help make a movie screen to help us out, then we can get started right away".
After creating 2 large buckets of extra buttery popcorn, 1 small one for Bob and Larry to share and 4 drinks (Vader prefers diet, go figure) they sat down and watched The Ballad of Little Joe. After the movie Bob and Larry explained how God forgives us and that is how we are able to forgive one another. They also talked about how nothing is too big for God and God made everything, even the force. So if He made it he can easily take it away.
After a few more minutes of explaining forgiveness Darth Vader reveled to Luke who he really was and asked for forgiveness. Luke was shocked, but in the light of the situation Luke agreed to forgive his father and arranged for family counseling.
Hollywood of course doesn't tell this version because the drama has been removed, but that is the rest of the story. That is also why Bob and Larry are on the Death Star.
James was so excited to "finally" have some cake.
And now here is the rest of the story:
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away . . . (skipping to the end) so after realizing that Luke and Darth Vader were in a battle to the death Bob and Larry stepped onto the Death Star and introduced themselves. Shocked and stunned at the arrival of two talking vegetables who cleary had no signs of the force with them Darth Vader and Luke stopped fighting to see what these strange veggies had to say.
Bob "Uh yeah, we are not from around here"
Larry "I am, I am, I am Cuke Skywalker"
Bob "No you're not Larry. In fact we say May God be with you, instead of may the force be with you"
Larry "Can I try the light saber?"
Bob "No Larry. We noticed that you two were not getting along and we would like to show you a little video to help you resolve your issues. If you don't mind using your force to help make a movie screen to help us out, then we can get started right away".
After creating 2 large buckets of extra buttery popcorn, 1 small one for Bob and Larry to share and 4 drinks (Vader prefers diet, go figure) they sat down and watched The Ballad of Little Joe. After the movie Bob and Larry explained how God forgives us and that is how we are able to forgive one another. They also talked about how nothing is too big for God and God made everything, even the force. So if He made it he can easily take it away.
After a few more minutes of explaining forgiveness Darth Vader reveled to Luke who he really was and asked for forgiveness. Luke was shocked, but in the light of the situation Luke agreed to forgive his father and arranged for family counseling.
Hollywood of course doesn't tell this version because the drama has been removed, but that is the rest of the story. That is also why Bob and Larry are on the Death Star.
James was so excited to "finally" have some cake.

1 comment:
Nice story! =)
Post a Comment